Enhanced Communication Courses
Enhanced communications are necessary when dealing with challenging people, staff or customers.
Active listening was used in varying forms by famous communicators such as Dr Norman Vincent Peale, Dale Carnegie, Napoleon Hill and Dr Carl Rogers in the 1930s and 1940s.
All discovered that if you talk less and listen more you will excel in communicating with others.
By utilising active listening skills in conjunction with emotional awareness will ensure quick engagement with challenging people or those who are in a difficult situation.
As with all things conducted properly there are a few rules you will learn; maintaining self-control, good tone of voice, and utilisng eight strategies in the correct order will allow you to guide conversations.
There are many ways of de-escalating angry people and engaging with those we find challenging.
You will learn the science of what to say as well as the art of how and when to say it.
- Identify the key elements of active listening
- Effectively manage challenging and difficult conversations and situations
- Recognise how to structure challenging conversations
- Building empathy and rapport
- Structuring responses for a variety of situations
- Reduced customer contact time – (AHTs)
- Enhanced customer journey
- Increased employee engagement
- Less conflict in the workplace
- Reduced tension in communications