Initial Crime Investigators Development Programme (ICIDP)
This is a two-part modular programme for those individuals that wish to achieve the status of an accredited investigator dealing with complex and serious investigations.
The modules cover the principles of interviewing compliant and non-compliant individuals, along with the wider principles of of conducting a complex or serious investigation.
- Conduct an effective investigation
- Understand how to plan and conduct a serious and complex investigation
- Gather and evaluate all material in relation to an investigation
- Identify appropriate specialist support to progress the investigation and assess the process throughout the investigation
- Display the ability to conduct a serious and complex investigation
- Demonstrate how to plan and prepare interviews with compliant subjects
- Conduct an interview with a compliant individual
- Evaluate interviews with victims and witnesses and carry out post-interview processes
- Demonstrate how to plan and prepare interviews with non-compliant subjects
- Conduct an interview with a non-compliant individual
- Evaluate interviews with suspects and carry out post-interview processes
For more information on this course Email Us