CPIA Initial Disclosure Course (UK only)
This is a 1-day course around the legislation and principles of disclosing unused material in a criminal investigation.
This course is suitable for individuals new to the role of investigation, or to refresh other officers in relation to their roles and responsibilities as set out in the legislation.
- To understand the main provisions of CPIA
- To ensure compliance with disclosure in accordance with legislation and guidelines
- State the definition of a Criminal Investigation
- Define the roles and responsibilities created by CPIA
- Outline the link between CPIA and Article 6 of Human Rights Act 1998 ‘Right to a Fair Trial’
- Identify the different types of material
- Explain the Relevancy Test.
For more information on this course Email Us