EFFECTIVE INSURANCE CONVERSATIONS
This course provides Insurance Advisors or Brokers with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to facilitate any meeting with an investigative purpose to develop a scope of recommendations for any client.
The tools and techniques learned will help individuals make their conversations with clients more efficient, reducing the need to return to verify or probe for more information and enhance their personal credibility with clients. In this two-day workshop, delegates will learn a process and techniques to enhance the quality of the Insurance meetings/interviews they conduct.
The course focuses on building influencing skills and questioning techniques that will help Advisors secure a detailed, reliable, and accurate information from the client whilst avoiding confirmation bias and other common cognitive fallacies.
In order to tailor the course we will require input from relevant people to understand how current interviews are being conducted, methodology and the current standards of questioning and information retrieval.
Subject matter specialists with many years of applied experience conducting and evaluating the most challenging interviews deliver the 2 day course.
Upon completion of this seminar delegates will be able to:
- Understand the PEACE model of interviewing and appreciate its application to Insurance.
- Conduct meetings/interviews according to the principles in the PEACE framework.
- Utilise proven questioning techniques to gather and verify information.
- Improve their interpersonal influencing ability with clients to facilitate effective recommendations.
- Use a structured note-taking system.