Prof Ray Bull Masterclass - P.E.A.C.E. Investigative Interviewing
End: 08 Nov 2019
This insightful and highly practical two-day course is designed to equip you with relevant skills and techniques on how to conduct effective ethical interviews with victims, witnesses and suspects.
The course will be led by Ray Bull who is (part-time) a Professor of Criminal Investigation at The University of Derby.
It is founded upon the principles of a widely used and acclaimed framework known as the ‘P.E.A.C.E.’ Framework of Investigative Interviewing, internationally recognized as the most ethical, and thoroughly proven model to guide the interview process.
The P.E.A.C.E Framework has evolved and since been adopted by numerous Police Forces and Organizations worldwide including the United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates and the Republic of Ireland.
Professor Bull credentials:
- In 2014 he became (for three years) President of the European Association of Psychology and Law.
- In 2012 he was made the first Honorary Life Member of the International Investigative Interviewing Research Group.
- In 2010 he was elected an Honorary Fellow of the British Psychological Society “for the contribution made to the discipline of psychology” (this honor is restricted to 40 living psychologists).
- In 2008 he received from the European Association of Psychology and Law the ‘Award for Life-time Contribution to Psychology and Law’.
- In 2005 he received a Commendation from the London Metropolitan Police for “Innovation and professionalism whilst assisting a complex rape investigation”.
- He regularly acts as an expert witness and conducts workshops/training on investigative interviewing around the world.
Student and Alum discounts code can be obtained from: