Training to all employees, and in particular the finance function, as to what constitutes fraud and how it is prevented, detected and reported is critical.
Proactive testing of an organisation’s processes and the information that they hold by way of suspicious transaction analysis can often highlight inefficiencies or oddities in the way an organisation records its data.
It can also identify fraud before it becomes material in size, thus preventing large losses at a later stage, our course will outline the key steps for Fraud Prevention
Key Learning Objectives
- Obtain an insight into how to prevent fraud
- Develop practical solutions to detect fraud
- Prepare a business case for fraud audit to senior management
- Gain an insight into forensic accounting
- Review fraud risks/common risks
- The fraud triangle
- The nature of fraud
- Who commits fraud why fraud is commited
- Fraudulent schemes
- Global best practice in the prevention of fraud
FIS® will specifically design and tailor the model for your organisation in line with your current practices and legislation.
We all know that practice makes perfect, but in today’s fast-paced environments the opportunity to practice is often overlooked.
Role Play scenarios enable the participant to demonstrate interview skills in an action learning environment. It can be one of the most effective ways of ensuring that staff understand the implications, consequences and outcomes of their questioning technique.
Comprehensive debrief documents will be prepared after the programme for each individual as a reference record of their performance and a DVD or record of their interview will highlight areas for development.
- Improved fraud prevention and detection
- Increased levels of detection and loss reduction
- Effective and improved identified inconsistencies in customer accounts
- Greater understanding and increased skills raise the effectiveness levels of interviewers, saving time and reducing staff costs
- Raised staff confidence levels leads to increased job satisfaction and higher employee engagement levels
For more information Email Us