E-Commerce Fraud - Cyber crime
The day business moved online, the fraudsters started to change their focus.
While business is being condcuted, there will be individuals trying to steal from all consumers, merchants and supporting service providers.
When it comes to E-Commerce fraud there are very few people in the world that actually understand it well enough to stop it.
Preventing E-Commerce fraud isn't something they will teach you in college, and you are more likely to get a merchant to tell you who their suppliers are versus telling you what they do to prevent fraud in their business.
Fraud prevention isn't something most companies want to discuss and they view their internal practices as highly confidential, so the FIS® E-Commerce course will assist you to understand the potential risks.
Capitalize on the expert knowledge to gain maximum value on these vital issues:
- Understanding E-Commerce
- Fraud Familiarization with E-Commerce Fraud types
- Managing the risk associated E-Commerce
- E-Commerce Fraud Prevention
- E-Commerce Fraud Investigation
Workshop Overview Day One:
E-Commerce fraud identification and risk management
E-Payment Fraud Schemes (Part 1)
- Clean Fraud
- Account Takeover
- Friendly Fraud
- Identity Theft
E-Payment Fraud Schemes (Part 2)
- Affiliate Fraud
- Phishing, Pharming and Whaling
Managing E-Commerce Risk
- Risk awareness and training
- Typical Risk for E-Commerce
- Essential best practices
- Risk reduction techniques
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- PCI DSS Compliance
- PCI DSS recommended steps
- Protecting cardholders and the business
- Maintaining sensitive data storage and security
E-Commerce fraud prevention and investigation
E-Commerce Fraud Prevention
- Building internal fraud prevention capability
- E-Commerce fraud prevention tools
E-Commerce Fraud Screening
- Screening for high risk transactions
- Analysing questionable transactions
- Third party fraud screening
- Innovative fraud alert technologies
Bust out fraud
- Bust out fraud explained
- The impact of bust out fraud
- Defining bust out fraud
- Detecting and predicting bust out fraud
E-Commerce Fraud Investigation
- Why investigations fail
- Elementising evidence
- Investigation technology
- Fraud Managers
- Director of Fraud Operations
- Operation Risk manager
- Fraud Investigator
- Fraud Analyst
- Fraud Risk Manager
- Internal Auditor Forensic accountants
Why you cannot miss this course:
Proceeds of crime obtained through E-Commerce Fraud are well document and reported to be in excess of 21 Billion for 2013 alone.
But the cost of E-Commerce Fraud on the institutions and business is far greater.
In 2013 it was reported that the cost of E-Commerce Fraud to merchants, financial institutions and consumers was in fact $3.10 for each dollar of fraud losses.
This workshop provides and introduction to understanding E-Commerce Fraud and putting strategies in place to prevent the impact of fraud through online financial channels.
For more information Email Us